Welcome. This the first official news post for FOUNDRY4. I expect to regularly make such posts, at least on a weekly basis, with a focus on a few intriguing, sometimes unconventional, news articles. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to share. Enjoy.
- Physicists Clash Over Big Bang Controversy – “The data suggests cosmologists should reassess this favored paradigm and consider new ideas about how the universe began,” they wrote. “Inflationary cosmology, as we currently understand it, cannot be evaluated using the scientific method.” – UNEXPLAINEDMYSTERIES.COM-
- More Victims Expected in Unprecedented Cyberattack as Users Log on Monday – “An unprecedented global “ransomware” attack that hit at least 100,000 organizations in 150 countries spread to thousands more computers Monday as people returned to work and logged in for the first time since the massive online assault began.” – FOXNEWS.COM –
- North Korea Says it launched Missile that can Carry Nuclear Warhead – “North Korea said Monday that the medium-range strategic missile it tested over the weekend is capable of carrying a nuclear warhead.” – FOXNEWS.COM –
- Ebola Kills 3 in DRC, WHO Says; Scores More Linked to Deaths – “Last week, WHO reported one Ebola-related death and the possibility of two others. On Saturday, the organization confirmed the other two deaths were also Ebola-related.” – CNN.COM –
- EXPERT: Scientific Studies No Longer Trustworthy – “Blame placed on people conducting research ‘and the subsequent media attention'” – WND.COM –
- Xi’s ‘New Imagination’ for World Economy: Eye on Chinese Media – “[President Xi Jinping’s] cornerstone initiative to connect China with Europe, Asia and Africa through infrastructure projects and burnishes China’s globalization credentials” – BLOOMBERG.COM –
FOUNDRY4 is a proud member of the International Association for Creation