This role is based from home with occasional travel as appropriate (depending on COVID-19 restrictions and work requirements)
£27,000 to £32,000 per annum+ benefits
Foundry4 - part of AIM listed services group The Panoply - provides end to end solutions including cloud and data platforms, intelligent automation and product engineering.
The Panoply Group’s key strategy for FY 21 is to build and launch a new technology focussed brand - Foundry4. Foundry4 brings together some of the most innovative and successful technology companies in the Group into a collaborative, technology services company. It will be divisionally organised but work together to exploit an operating model that is light, agile. Our divisions will swarm around customers’ problems. F4’s immediate focus for growth is to broaden and promote its capabilities in product management, multi-cloud, automation, managed services and experience before the end of the current financial year.
Foundry4 is formed by Notbinary, human+, Disruption and Arthurly, and collectively has 90 people.
Due to our expansion and rapid business growth, we are looking for a Bid Coordinator to join our growth and bidding team. The Bid Coordinator’s role is integral to the smooth and efficient functioning of the company’s bidding process and the wider pre-sales activities and sales teams.
The function of the Bid Coordinator is three-fold:
- Monitoring and coordinating the flow of incoming sales opportunities to ensure that the information is tracked, stored and shared with the relevant business development teams in a timely fashion
- Coordinating the internal bidding processes (typically supporting a Bid Manager), facilitating meetings, maintaining and tracking opportunities through the internal bid process, scheduling pitch-prep sessions and generally supporting key checkpoints along the way
- Coordinating knowledge-gathering activities which enhance future bidding activities (part of a continuous improvement process), e.g. gathering of collateral materials, organising the repository of case studies and CVs, arranging debrief sessions
The role sits within the Bid Team function and reports to the Bid Director, providing key elements of practical support in the execution of the company’s bid strategy, in addition to providing general administrative support to individual Bid Managers.
- Tracking and logging of new opportunities in the company’s sales tool (PipeDrive)
- Regular review of active pipeline opportunities to check information is up-to-date
- Updating and maintaining electronic portal registrations (managed and overseen by the Bid Team)
- Assisting with the completion of Standard Selection Questionnaire (SSQ) and Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) responses, under supervision
- Providing document formatting and editing support for a bid, and assisting with final bid production
- Working with client-side procurement teams to arrange logistics, e.g. for presentation pitches and debrief meetings
- Carrying out bid submission of a completed bid, typically through a procurement portal
- Proactive maintenance of key information repositories, e.g. working with members of staff to keep CVs updated, scheduling information-gathering sessions to keep case studies current and accurate
- Maintaining a repository of generic company information typically used in the preliminary stages of a bid (e.g. for SSQ or PQQ submission)
- General assistance with curating the bank of bid collateral (e.g. written content, graphics, templates, client references, etc.) helping to ensure the relevant materials are stored and appropriately keyworded
- Data-quality assurance of logged opportunities to support accurate pipeline reporting
- Assistance with production of bid metrics and Key Performance Indicator reports
- Acting as point of contact for colleagues across Foundry4 for general bid-related queries
- General promotion and enforcement of agreed bid processes and dissemination of good practice to those involved in bidding
- Where requested, contributing to company-wide projects where Bid Team input or representation is required
We’re looking for someone who is
- Ruthlessly organised with strong attention to detail
- Confident communicator, comfortable spanning multiple teams and working with staff at all levels of seniority
- Good team-based administration skills and the ability to multitask
- Good familiarity with standard office productivity software suites (e.g. Google, MS Office)
- Ability to work under pressure on occasions, delivering effectively against tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Willingness to learn and be flexible
Previous experience in a similar role would be ideal but is not essential. Full training and support will be provided to the candidate with the right attributes and abilities
Apply to become a Bid Coordinator at Foundry4
Upon submitting your application below this page will reload; please scroll back down to this section for confirmation that your application has been successfully received. Sorry, no recruitment agencies or consultancies.