Resource & Associate Manager
This role is based from home with occasional travel as appropriate (depending on COVID-19 restrictions and work requirements).
£40,000 to £50,000 based on experience
Closing date - 30th September
With decades of experience at the forefront of digital we help organisations in highly regulated sectors harness technology to solve complex challenges.
Trusted by our clients to design, build and continuously improve their digital services we are driven by a commitment to doing business with purpose and making a difference to the communities in which we operate.
By modernising legacy technologies, pioneering agile practices and embracing engineering excellence we deliver better value for clients and the citizens they serve.
We are looking for a Resource & Associate Manager to join our Operations team and work collaboratively across the Growth and Delivery teams. Your core responsibility will be to grow and nurture our community of associates to build strong and successful teams for our project delivery. This is an exciting opportunity to extend and further develop the way we manage a key area of our business: our associate network. With a passion for people, relationships and the digital world, you will sit at the very heart of our business.
This is a new position due to business growth and reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Own, grow and nurture our community of associates; build and maintain a strong pipeline of associates
- Establish/manage the people database, capturing relevant skills and capabilities, experience and delivery as well as availability and project history
- Build and maintain key internal stakeholder relationships for project requirements and act as key point of contact. Understand what is required and when, keep abreast of future requirements and pipeline resources accordingly
- Project Resourcing - working in close collaboration with our Delivery teams and internal stakeholders to create and shape project teams
- With a clear brief of what is needed, find the appropriate resource from a variety of sources. Use F4’s network of associates and when appropriate, work collaboratively with the Group recruitment team and PSL agencies for external resources
- Responsible for all associate / service provider compliance checks, administration, IR35 requirements and backchecks. This includes all rate negotiation and renewals
- Recruitment agency liaison (where appropriate) + PSL management. Key point of contact
- Systems & processes - database management with meticulous attention to detail
- Working with finance colleagues, reporting on rates / margins / industry trends
- Own IR35, keeping abreast of all legislation changes & trends
- Events and Networking - working with Marketing colleagues
- Working with HR colleagues, keeping Careers pages up to date on F4 website
- Support tracking of utilisation to ensure consistency with company objectives, providing regular reports to management
Skills and Experience
- Software consultancy experience and an understanding of the digital landscape
- Recruitment and / or resource management experience
- Experience of successfully building and maintaining a network of associates
- Experience in delivering digital projects and products, and the skills and roles needed across such projects
- Working knowledge and understanding of a range of Agile methods
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Good numerical and analytical capability with some experience of management reporting
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills; strong relationship builder
- Passion for building, managing and developing multidisciplinary digital teams
- Experience managing agencies and suppliers
Apply to become a Resource & Associate Manager at Foundry4
Upon submitting your application this page will reload; please scroll back down to this section for confirmation that your application has been successfully received.
Got any questions?
At Foundry4 we are united by a desire to help our clients thrive in the digital economy, a love of learning and a focus on commercial success. Beyond these common threads we want to be inclusive to people, partners and clients with the widest range of backgrounds and perspectives. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and religion (or lack thereof).
However you identify and wherever you’re from, you can belong here. What’s most important to us is having a dynamic team who live our values of collaboration and excellence every day. And we're completely committed to fostering an open, supportive and inclusive culture where everyone can focus on just being themselves while also reaching their full potential.
If you need an adjustment to the recruitment process to allow you to be considered for a role, please contact us at [email protected].