How RPA and humans can collaborate to redesign services and drive efficiencies in your institution
In association with Blue Prism, our Intelligent Automation (IA) in Higher Education report is for anyone who wants to know more about the technology and how it can benefit your university.
Through interviews with thought leaders including Alan Brown, Professor of Digital Economy at Exeter University, example use cases and a case study of IA at UCL, you’ll learn more about:
- What is Intelligent Automation and why it matters
- How it can drive efficiencies across every department in your institution including HR, finance, student services and research
- Practical help and advice on how to create a strategy for success, adopt the technology and engage your workforce.
Learn how to...
- create a robust and sustainable Intelligent Automation (IA) strategy
- engage your people on your IA journey and develop a culture for automation
- choose the right technology for you, build the business case for adoption and learn what great delivery looks like